Frequently Asked Questions
- How far in advance can I book a tee time?
- What is your rain-check policy?
- Course Markings and pin placement?
- Can I play alone or will I be paired with other players?
- How to sign up for Vista Golf Course News and specials?
- Do I need a tee time?
- Do you allow 5 Somes?
- Can a non-golfer ride along?
- How do I request a information or a tour of our Greenhouse event center? What if I want Golf Lessons? What if I want to schedule a golf outing or have general questions?
- Requests for donations?
- How to become a hole sponsor?
14 days in advance
18 hole round 3 or less= 18 hole rain check
18 hole round 4 to 13 holes= 9 hole rain check
14 or more holes=No rain check
9 hole round 3 holes or less = 9 hole rain check
Twilight Rain-Checks can only be used after 2pm
Donation rounds and rain-check replays will never be granted rainchecks.
( Any donated rounds from Vista or others that are not cash value Gift cards will not get rainchecks.)
Red Flags are front pin
White Flags are center pin
Blue Flags are back pin
Blue 200 yards
White 150 yards
Red 100 yards
Depends on course availability, Vista GC reserves the right to pair you will other players.
Sign up for email and text alerts along with following us on social media sites through our "Stay Connected" page.
While walk ins are always welcome, tee times are strongly recommend.
Groups with more than 4 players must get approval from the golf staff
Absolutely but there is an additional riding fee if it requires an extra cart.
Never hesitate to contact us
Is your organization looking for a sponsorship gift or donation? Please complete our Giving Back form.